With Your Attendance, You Will Have The Opportunity To:
Meet Potential Employers
- Your future at your fingertips. Representatives from the employers listed below will be present to meet you and discuss opportunities available at their companies. Be sure to bring copies of your resume. Interviews for internship and entry-level positions will be conducted on site.
Join Thought-Provoking Workshops
- Strategies in job selection
- Tips on how to break barriers for women in tech and foster inclusivity
- Keys to a thriving career
- Developing the leader within
- How to evaluate companies for inclusivity and fit
- Evaluating job opportunities
Keynote: Hear From Technologist & Social Entrepreneur
Jumoke K. Dada
Jumoke Dada is best described as a technologist and social entrepreneur whose sweet spot lies at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship, goodwill, and girl power!
Dada holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Sciences from Temple University. She is a certified Scrum Master with a successful career in corporate IT. As the principal of Signature RED, she provides technology and strategy consulting services to companies and creates tools for women interested in careers in technology.
Dada founded the Tech Women’s Network – an online platform and community for women with technical skills. She has hosted several educational events, including Building iOS Mobile Apps, Techies Who Brunch and HUE Tech Summit. She is a contributing writer for ForbesWomen, where she covers diversity in tech.